Since the first cohort of doctors graduated in 2011 from the UNDA School of Medicine, Sydney (SoMS), Notre Dame graduates have continued to make their mark on the health landscape in Australia. The MANDUS Alumni aims to connect former students and staff to keep abreast of their achievements and offer support to current students and the SoMS.
To unify and engage the expanding community of graduates from the University of Notre Dame, Sydney School of Medicine (SoMS) to share achievements and opportunities
Whilst we are still in our formative years, we have great ambitions for our Alumni.
- Social gatherings for alumni
- Social and mentoring events
- Networking events for SoMS alumni training in different specialty areas
- Communications and publications
- Support to SoMS and Clinical Schools